Please accept without obligation, implied or implicit, our best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, politically correct, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.
We wish You a financially successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2008, but with due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures or sects, and having regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform or sexual preference of The Wishee.
By accepting this greeting you are bound by these terms that:
- This greeting is subject to further clarification or withdrawal.
- This greeting is further transferable provided that no alteration shall be made to the original greeting and that the proprietary rights of The Wishor are acknowledged.
- This greeting implies no promise by The Wishor to actually implement any of the wishes.
- This greeting may not be enforceable in certain jurisdictions and/or the restrictions herein may not be binding upon certain Wishees in certain jurisdictions and is revocable at the sole discretion of The Wishor.
- This greeting is warranted to perform as reasonably may be expected within the usual application of good tidings, for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first.
The Wishor warrants this greeting only for the limited replacement of this wish, or issuance of a new wish, at the sole discretion of The Wishor. Any references in this greeting to "the Lord", "Father Christmas", "Our Saviour", "Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer", or any other festive figures, whether actual or fictitious, dead or alive, shall not imply any endorsement by or from them in respect of this greeting, and all proprietary rights in any third party names and images are hereby acknowledged.
Andrew Rogers Lawyers